LOTTO MAX

Have you seen any movies, etc. that have had IHC trucks in it? If so, post a comment on it here. Like this: http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_728982-Int ... -1975.html

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:09 pm

LOTTO MAX

Not a movie, but, this is a commercial for LOTTO MAX lottery. Not my favorite colour.
Attachments
LOTTO MAX BINDER IHC.jpg
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:24 pm

Re: LOTTO MAX

nikkinutshop wrote:Not a movie, but, this is a commercial for LOTTO MAX lottery. Not my favorite colour.

Yes! thats the ad that caught my eye but I only saw it briefly once. I'm so in the habit of tuning out when ads come on tv or the internet that by the time I noticed the IH truck it was gone. Looks like Gulfstream blue to me and that was a popular colour here. My brother bought a parts truck in that colour.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Re: LOTTO MAX

I caught the commercial, reversed the tv TV then I took the picture with my phone. I have owned two Binders in this color. My R crewcab was that color before someone painted it red.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain

Return to In the Movies