Fuel/ Gas Tanks

IHC in the early to mid-fifties.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:07 pm

Re: Fuel/ Gas Tanks

I like persons like yourself. Not many are willing to take the chance and spend a few dollars, like you did, than share the results. Good on you.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:55 pm

I have the F100 metal new tank from Tanks. It’s next on my list to install, it is a little wider. I know I need to raise the tank up also in the bracket to fit correctly. We’ll see how it fits in the next couple weeks.

I’ll post progress pictures.
1956 S-102 Short Bed BD240

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:51 pm

nikkinutshop wrote:I like persons like yourself. Not many are willing to take the chance and spend a few dollars, like you did, than share the results. Good on you.

Hell, Columbus took a chance...and they ended up naming a town in Ohio after him. :t3724:
My posts contain my own opinions...your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear, and alcohol may intensify any side effects.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:54 pm

very helpful

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:53 pm

https://www.scholastic.com/content/dam/ ... oem_ns.pdf
Columbus did not discover America first. He landed in the Bahamas and thought he was in India.
Leif Eriksson Day commemorates the Norse explorer believed to have led the first European expedition to North America. Nearly 500 years before the birth of Christopher Columbus, a band of European sailors left their homeland behind in search of a new world.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/sto ... d=15040888

If you want to get the facts really right, the persons crossing the Bering Straight were the first persons. It is theorized, these persons migrated down the length and breadth of the continent. In Canada we call them First Nations, not Indians.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:46 am

nikkinutshop wrote:https://www.scholastic.com/content/dam/teachers/blogs/shari-carter/migrated-files/columbus_day_poem_ns.pdf
Columbus did not discover America first. He landed in the Bahamas and thought he was in India.
Leif Eriksson Day commemorates the Norse explorer believed to have led the first European expedition to North America. Nearly 500 years before the birth of Christopher Columbus, a band of European sailors left their homeland behind in search of a new world.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/sto ... d=15040888

If you want to get the facts really right, the persons crossing the Bering Straight were the first persons. It is theorized, these persons migrated down the length and breadth of the continent. In Canada we call them First Nations, not Indians.

Still doesn't change the name of that town in Ohio...
My posts contain my own opinions...your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear, and alcohol may intensify any side effects.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:31 am

Buzzman72 wrote:
Still doesn't change the name of that town in Ohio...

Not yet anyway :t1809:

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:24 am

October 9. Hinga Dinga Durgen!
Previous

Return to L, R and S