"The Gang's All Here"1941

Have you seen any movies, etc. that have had IHC trucks in it? If so, post a comment on it here. Like this: http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_728982-Int ... -1975.html

Pile of Parts
Pile of Parts

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:32 am

"The Gang's All Here"1941

Just watched an old 1941 "B" movie, "The Gang's All Here", it's about rival trucking companys and sabotage and insurance fraud, several great old trucks throughout, some IHC's and maybe a Federal(?). Won't say it's a masterpiece but it's worth seeing for the old trucks in their period of operation.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:35 am

Re: "The Gang's All Here"1941

Seanhathorn wrote:Just watched an old 1941 "B" movie, "The Gang's All Here", it's about rival trucking companys and sabotage and insurance fraud, several great old trucks throughout, some IHC's and maybe a Federal(?). Won't say it's a masterpiece but it's worth seeing for the old trucks in their period of operation.

I'l look for that, I like movies from the 30's and 40's and I also love to hear the gear whine those old cars and trucks make in those movies, my old truck does the same and it always makes me grin.
56 S120 4x4,

Pile of Parts
Pile of Parts

Post Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:35 am

Re: "The Gang's All Here"1941

I know just the whine you mean and I sure love hearing that sound too…
and this weekend, hopefully and with the help of a friend, I'll hear the first step toward pushing that gear whine again myself, the 47 kbs-5 ive had sitting neglected for 10 years will have her newly rebuilt BD240 engine come back to life…
wish us luck!
then on to the next project, brakes...

Return to In the Movies