About captainbobs new grill. Please

The old and reliable.

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:46 am

About captainbobs new grill. Please

Does anybody know what page captainbobs redone grill, is on thanks he showed his KB1 Grill after he remodelled, the bars, looks so great, thanks.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:13 am

Re: About captainbobs new grill. Please

Lifelong Kansan
Grew up with red paint
Moved off the farm 33 years ago.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Badbill wrote:Does anybody know what page captainbobs redone grill, is on thanks he showed his KB1 Grill after he remodelled, the bars, looks so great, thanks.

Badbill, if you need pictures or any information about the grille or anything else, I am more than happy to share. Thanks for the compliment!
Bob

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:03 am

Thanks for that information about captainbobs grill Dean, and thank you bob for offering any more info on your grill, I love the look of that short moustache grill, and l think your truck looks awesome lots of work got into that build I have been looking at your photo's,, great. Im building a frame off kb3 and it's just about ready to paint, just waiting for warmer weather, thanks again

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 am

Badbill wrote:Thanks for that information about captainbobs grill Dean, and thank you bob for offering any more info on your grill, I love the look of that short moustache grill, and l think your truck looks awesome lots of work got into that build I have been looking at your photo's,, great. Im building a frame off kb3 and it's just about ready to paint, just waiting for warmer weather, thanks again

Be sure to share lots of pictures on your build! We all enjoy watching them come together and seeing what others come up with.
Bob

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:46 am

I wish I could send photos but I only have a tablet, it's like a I pad,

Return to K and KB