Welcome!!!!

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 am

Welcome!!!!

Lloyd and I are real glad to see everyone coming back to our forums.

It hasn't been very much fun for us since we got the forums back on line. There have been an immense number of spammers getting into the system. Without Lloyd's great help, I think I would have pulled out what is left of my gray hair (and there isn't much left).
John has taken on a full time job. Between his job and his family commitments, we will not see much from him. :(

We have tried to get as many of the old topics created as we could remember. Please, if you see that we are missing any, let Lloyd or myself know and we will get right on it.

Thanks again for being here and being a part of our community.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Welcome!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work, and Lloyd's and Jim's too. There wouldn't even be an oldihc without you. You guys Rule!
"How the heck did that happen?"

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 pm

yes indeed. thanks a bunch for keeping us addicted.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 am

Jim,

Just want to my add my thumbs up and thanks for all of you that are responsible for the success of this undertaking. We really appreciate it.

I've learned an awful lot here at oldihc over the last couple of years.

Pete389

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 am

Another missing item from the old post was the members map location. Didn't look at it often but was sure usefull. Thanks Jim, John, Lloyd for getting the new site back up. I was in the process of going south for the winter when the old crashed. Then trying to figure out the new site on a free wifi in the rv park was a real pain. Finally got Century Link to hook us up and have figured out enough to be able to keep up. The way I keep up with new post is from the board indes go to a sub title then look for posts with todays date, they are at the top ( might have to change your profile from ascending to descending or vise versa). MM

Rookie
Rookie

Post Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm

It's taken awhile, but I've finely been able to log on, thanks Lloyd and Jim for your help. dodgeman, Toronto, On.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Howdy y'all. Haven't been here in a while. Congrats on the new site. Picked up a 1942 K3 5/4. Nice and straight, just not assembled. It had recent engine work and the running gear all seems to be in good above average condition. I never had much luck with sixes so sv power is going in. Had Scouts for 20 years so no shortage of parts. :mrgreen:

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 pm

welcome! look forward to your cameraderie.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello i recently got a 1958 a120. This is my first restoration project. Im looking forward to getting things going with my new truck. hoping this site will give me some good advise and am looking forward too it.....

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Thank you for havin this site back up and runnin, i surely missed it for the months that it was hacked up!!! Scammers :x Thank you, LLoyd and team....
Next

Return to Introduce Yourself