KB6 Floormat

The old and reliable.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 am

KB6 Floormat

Anyone know of a source for a KB6 floormat? Every vendor I have found specs floormats for KB1-KB5 but no larger.Stickman207

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Re: KB6 Floormat

the D series mat should be similar if not the same, almost same cab, unless I get told I'm full of it,,,,,,
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Actually, the D cab floormat is not the same as the KB6. I took the floormat out of my D-30, which I had made from an original template and tried to put it in my KB-6 so I could have my upholstery guy duplicate it. Not even close- I can't remember now what dimensions were off. Stickman207

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 pm

huh, I thought the D and KB-6 up cabs were the same or had very little difference, shows what I know,

I still have the original floor mat in my KB-6,,,,,,,, seen better days
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

On the "old" Old IHC site there was a list of vendors and one of them had lots of rubber parts including Floor Mats. Is there any way to transfer that list of vendors to our "new" Old IHC site? That was a really handy list with Cubic Acres of good information!
Cash Disposal Units include; '49 International KBS-7, '46 Willys CJ2A Farm Jeep, '39 Buick sedan, '37 Allis Chalmers WC (other rusty old junk comes & goes without warning).

The two most useful tools you should own are a Crystal Ball and a Magic Wand.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:38 am

if it can be found in the Scrambled mess, it will be, it will take a long time, we are still working on Member lists, and they were not badly scrambled. It is hoped that some folks "saved" those links on their own computers, and as they come back, they will also be able to add to the information that was "lost". Some, stuff, unless saved by others may be gone for good.
Lloyd

Return to K and KB