Nice 46 on ebay

The old and reliable.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Nice 46 on ebay

This is not mine (wish it was). Just thought someone may be interested in it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/pick-up- ... 74c2#v4-41

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Re: Nice 46 on ebay

It is nice.

anybody know if KB48 Robert ever sold his? anybody heard from him? Haven't noticed him back yet.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 pm

check members, I think he has re-signed up, but have not seen him on.

Lloyd

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm

hi every buddy i am signed up but have not bin realy on the sight.
reason being is because i have bin sick.
deal is i got sick thanks giving day and wound up in the hosptial with no thanksgiving dinner on thankgiving.
stayed in the hosptial until sunday as i could not keep anything on my stomach not even clear liquids.
but about 3.30 saturday i was finnaly able to take clear liquids so they sent me home.
i was still not feeling well and wound up back in urgancey care at docs office on thrusday and they sent me home with anti nasuae and anti diagrea meds,
still not feeling well and wound up back in er tuseday to only again be admitted to hosptial and put on contuinail iv fuilds as i could not hold anything down at all.
yet i am out of hosptial as of yesterday firday as i was able to hold clear liquids down firday moring and afternoon.
how ever still on anti naseau meds and clear liquids as stomach is still not right and to night clear liquids are going down but rough and not sure there going to stay down.
so what they said in hosptial is i must have caught a virus which in turn cause me to get a gastric interitis and they scoped my stomach/did an indosicipy on thrusday to make sure i did not have an ulcer are something as well as did xrays and an adominal ct to make sure it was not my gallbalder.
they ruled all this out and said all the scoping showed in my stomach was inflamed and iritated from the gastric intricts and to just say on clear liquids and meds till thing got better and i could tolerate soild food.
next i still have my kb1 and it is for sale if any one is intrested.
further more still waiting to hear from nero surgeon for apointment date as the last nerosugeron i saw about 2 weeks ago that fixed my neck has refered me to another nerosurgeon because he does not do low back sugery only neck.
with this said i am not postive but i am thinking i am going to have to have yet another back surgery as i have bin saying.
reason i say this is because the nerosurgeon had his pa see me first.
than after the pa saw me and checked me over he said i want you to wait for a few mintues as the nerosurgeon is in sugery right know and it should only be about 10 minutes and i want him to see you before you leave.
well about a 1/2 hour went buy and than the nero surgeon came in and checked me all out.
his first words were how long has your left leg bin like this reason being is i can not lift my left leg up from the sitting postion in my power with the left rests exstended nor can i bend my toes foward are backwards on the left side.
yet everything is just fine on the right.
than the nerosurgeon and pa started talking between themselfs and the nersugoern said were going to send you for some xrays of your back.
i inturn told him i just had them done and his reply was than you more than likely will need a specail test called i mylogram fun fun not bin there done that severail times know as i can not have mris due to my spinal cord stimulator.
his last words were why did i come to him and not the surgeon that put in my spinal cord stimulator.
my reply back was because the surgeon that put in my spinal cord stimulator told me there was nothing wrong with my neck that you fixed which had bone spurs and herniated discs at c3 c4 c5.
he in turn told me not to worrie as he was sending the surgeon a personal letter and that things should be fine.
well i am still a little un sure as it has bin like 2 weeks since my primary doc has sent my referail to the nerosurgeon and i have called them and no apointment and instead we waiting on the surgeon to reveiw you case since he has seen you before to see how soon you need to be seen than we will call you.
so again i am a bit consered since they said there was nothing wrong with my neck even though i had another surgeon tell me i had bone spurs at c 3 c4 c 5 and had a third surgeon operate and fix my neck.
only reason i did not have second surgeon fix my neck is because i was not conufdent with him because i went in for my neck but in turn he wanted to fuse the rest of my lower back.
this surgeon also told me it was just a matter of time before i would have to have more surgery on my back when i said no thanks to him on fussing the rest of my lower back yet alone work on my neck.
but know with the problems i am havin with my back i am kinda thinking maybe the othere surgeon was only being honest even though he had a poor bedside manor to the point i did not feel comfortable with him doing any sugery on me.
lastly i only have a couple options of places to go to see a nerosurgeron as i have medicare and wa state medicaid and most all the nerosugerons in portland that com highly recomend are that i have seen in the past will not except my wa medicaid so i would have to pay the 20% medicare does not pay and i do not have this kind of money.
with this said i hope that the personal letter from my neck nerosurgeon will help.
lastly sorry about rattling on about my personal issuses but there are so many of you on here that have become close to my hart and like family that you have asked me to keep yu informed as to whats going on with me so i try to keep you all informed.
p.s clear liquids have once again desided not to stay down so i am not sure what going to happen as i am going to give it till morning as i have meds to take for the nausea
robert/kb48

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 am

Yep! Lloyd,.... Robert is back! very nice to hear from you again, but not this way. I wish you were feeling much better. Perhaps some camaraderie will set you straight! Take care, and keep in touch. Manny

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:26 pm

welcome back robert and get well.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Welcome back, Robert. Hope everything gets better.
Gary
"How the heck did that happen?"

Return to K and KB