KB1/KB2 jack

The old and reliable.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:40 pm

KB1/KB2 jack

Can anyone tell me what type of jack is correct for 1 1949 KB2? The part # would be helpful. Thanks for any information anyone can provide.- Stickman 207

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: KB1/KB2 jack

stickman the jack is very unick and when you see one you will reconize another as again there very unick.

this all said if you pm me you email adress i can foward you photos of an orgional as i have photos of the orgional 1 bought off ebay for my good friend pete aka 47extcab here on oldihc and had it shipped to me and than i in turn shipped it to 47extcab due to the fact the seller would not ship to pete in canada.

next out of the 13 plus trucks i have parted i have only seen 2 orgonal jacks with both of them being on ebay and i only bought 1 even though here about a month ago there was another one that sold on ebay for around $20 dollars.

lastly i belive there kinda rare and hard to find as most were lost are miss placed over the years.

so again pm me your email adress and i can send you pitcures of an orgional jack and jack handle for the k/kb 1 thru 3 pickups.

robertkb48

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Robert, I also sent you and email. I would like a picture as well if you can.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Ok Guys, Robert sent me these photos. I have one that looks similar to the top picture. My Question of anyone, Are they marked with IH?
Attachments
jack3.jpg
jack 1.jpg
jack 1.jpg (11.53 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
jack.jpg

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 pm

hi top two pictures are of the orgional stock jack/ jack handle and lug nut wrench that are orgional and correct for the k/kb 1 thru and as far as i know none of them were mark international nor was/is the jack in photo 1 and 2.
the third photo is of a non stock k/kb jack and i posted it to show the differance as well as the jack in photo 3 has bin tryed to be passed off as a stock k/kb jack and it is not.
instead photo 3 is a jack for a 80/90 toyota pickup.

lastly photo 1 and 2 are of the jack that i purchased and physicaly had in my hands as i bought it for member 47extcab and shipped it to him in canada so i can say for a fact it is not stamped with any international logos so i do not belive the k/kb pickup jacks were ever stamped with international as they were made buy another manufacturer for international.
p.s if i remember right the manufacures name was cast into the jack but i do not remember 100%.
robertkb48
robertkb48

Return to K and KB