Suggestions for repairing rust below the wiper motors

The old and reliable.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Suggestions for repairing rust below the wiper motors

just kidding? dang, i was getting all excited.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Re: Suggestions for repairing rust below the wiper motors

i just posted a nice useable cab that has little to no rust and no rust in the winddsheild frame area and header panel were the k/kb cabs are notorieious for rusting out in the swap meet section if any one is intrested.
next i will sell the cab cheap to any one here on oldihc that needs it as i want to see it put to use and not wind up as scrap in the scrap plie.
further more this is the cab i was going to use on my personal kb1 until i purchased a complete rust free eastern or truck.
infact the cab body wise is in better shape than the one i put on my kb1.
yet this cab has some rust in the inner kick panels were they meet the floor and the common normal rust in the sides of the cab were the fenders fit.
but the rust is not to bad and can be fixed fairly easy.
so i was debating weather to fix the rust are have the 2 big dents concaves in the top of the kb5 cab fixed.
my decision was to have the 2 big dents/concaves fixed and use the kb5 cab even though it cost me more to have the dents/concaves fixed that it would have cost to have the rust fixed even though my body guy tired to talk me into using the other cab because he felt it would be less work to use the other cab.
so again the cab i have is not a pos and instead a good useable cab.
how ever the cab would have to be picked up local are you would have to arage shipment from woodland wa as that were i live and were the cab is.
lastly i could put it on a pallet so it could be shipped.
yet buyer would have to pay me for cost of pallet and materail to secure it to the pallet
Previous

Return to K and KB