Removal Tool

Place to tell and show the tools you have made/Modified to work on your International!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Re: Removal Tool

I didn't want the pic's for myself,It was a suggestion so others could see your "yankee ingenuity" for themselves.

I "invented" a few things for my workshop,mostly woodworking stuff. I learned a few things after looking into applying for patents. It's expensive,The US Patent Office requires a "deposit" which is non-refundable even if you're denied. :t2102: 15 or so years ago it was $600.00.!
Those outfits that help you are rip offs, at the time I looked into them $1500.00 was the base fee. :t3717:

There is a way to "protect" an invention I found out about.
Blueprint everything (be sure to date it all) and make copies,then mail a copy to yourself and leave it unopened. If you have a lawyer give them a copy plus an unopened one mailed to them.
This will give you the opportunity to challenge anything that may come out after the date on yours.
12 yrs.exp. in IH dealer parts dept.
Never argue with a fool...
If you don't have anything nice to say...say nothing.
If you don't learn something new everyday...you weren't paying attention.
THINK! Be sure brain is connected before mouth is in gear.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Re: Removal Tool

Scottso,
I have always heard that about mailing it to the post office but never thought anything I came up with was worth the effort. I needed something different for the wiper switch and I borrowed what nikkinutshop said about using junk sockets. Here are some pics for the good of the cause.

IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3093.JPG
Previous

Return to What Special tools Have you Made?