Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:29 am

Panel Travelall

trvll4.jpg
trvll3.jpg
trvll2.jpg
trvll1.jpg
I was at Lyon's Vintage Junkyard yesterday picking up some parts for my KB2 Panel, and saw this Travelall, first I had seen, with no glass in the rear.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Panel Travelall

Wow, that would be interesting. Any Idea what they would sell the whole thing for? Way to far for me, but someone else might be interested, unless you want it.

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:10 am

lbesq wrote:Wow, that would be interesting. Any Idea what they would sell the whole thing for? Way to far for me, but someone else might be interested, unless you want it.

Ibesq-
I don't know, I have a project I am working on, a KB2 panel, but for anyone interested, the owner is David Lyon of Lyon's Vintage Junkyard in Loretto, KY.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:11 pm

That's a '68 and had windows at one time,a true panel has smooth sides. There used to be a member who'd be interested in it,but I haven't seen him on in a few years.
Look's like a real money pit to restore,but lots of good usable part's for a "body" in need.
12 yrs.exp. in IH dealer parts dept.
Never argue with a fool...
If you don't have anything nice to say...say nothing.
If you don't learn something new everyday...you weren't paying attention.
THINK! Be sure brain is connected before mouth is in gear.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:45 pm

I like it. I've always like old panels. There's something about them. I use to know of a place that was just full of panels. Two places. And, after being on the west coast for 20 yrs. I made my way back. Found my old fishing holes and dives. And, both places had crushers drive through. Po duck small fishing holes. With just nothing left. But, plastic. And ways. Cool find. B Positive = B+ Jamie

Return to Travelall