Looking to sell a 1936 C1 Pickup

The place to put your 1940 and older "Build Off" story.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Looking to sell a 1936 C1 Pickup

I'm looking to sell a project I've had since summer (2017). I was working on a 1936 C1 Pickup. Before I had purchased this, it had spent 81 years on a farm. At the time I was looking for a project and figured I could restore it. I purchased truck last summer for restoration. In the time that I had bought the truck until now, I've dismantled the truck, all the body parts have been sand blasted, and they are now being sealed. At this time, the chassis is ready for a 1958 Chevy Inline 6, a 4 speed transmission, and ford differential. The original motor, transmission, and differential are still on the chassis. Due to a power tool related accident, I'm unable to finish the project. I am willing to sell the truck in the state it is in. If you are interested in buying, please contact me at : charles.zielin@yahoo.com

ALL BODY PARTS ARE NOW BACK FROM BEING SEALED' HAVE STARTED TO FABRICATE THE INNER WOOD FRAMES FOR THE DOORS - THIS WILL TAKE ME A VERY LONG TIME GIVEN MY HAND INJURY. I WOULD ADD PICTURES IF I KNEW HOW - SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Last edited by CHUCK ZIELIN on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: Looking to sell a 1936 C1 Pickup

Hi, Chuck!
These are beautiful trucks. Pictures would help tell that story.
Best of luck on the sale! Sounds like a good start on restoration.
Don

Return to 1940 and older Build-Off