Informal get together

xxl

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Re: Informal get together

Maybe me, if it's not just three old f@rtz in the Yanke parking lot. It's about 175 miles for me one way but I've got family in Ontario and need a Home Depot run.
Norm :P

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Ok, How many are going to be there? I need a reminder of time and place. Saturday is my wife's Birthday, so have to make sure I am home to take her out to a meal either AM or PM.

Lloyd

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 pm

After a phone call or two and some emails, the consensus is to delay the Boise encounter by some amount of time. I would hope that a couple of locals like "goatboy" from the old site and the young lady from Nyssa would see this message.

Let us shoot for Saturday the 16th of November, 2013 at the 1090 Boeing Street address; 9 am in the morning.

Bud

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Sounds good to me. If anyone knows of others please pass this word along. Thank you.
Lloyd

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:39 pm

I learned during my resent dash to Pocotello from Sandpoint, that a trip to Boise isn't something to be taken lightly. So I doubt I'll make it there for any visit at this time of the year. But if anyone is headed north to Canada, please feel free to send me a PM and maybe you can do a quick visit on your way past if you are taking highway 95 all the way to the border. I live only a few miles off of 95 so it would be an easy visit.

Thanks,
Pete

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Pete, I am trying to get another trip headed up to at least Lewiston area. A lot will depend on money and how the weather is. To continue this conversation, we can continue via PM or Email.
lloyd

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Is it still on to meet on the 16th? Unless something comes up that I can not control, I will be there. It will be nice to put faces with Names/handles.

Lloyd

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Yep, I'll be there to open the door before 9 AM this coming Saturday. Bring a friend or two if you want.

Bud

xxl

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:09 am

:( Snowing here in La Grande, sorry I won't see you guys tomorrow, hope you have a good meet-up. Maybe in the spring.
Norm

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:12 am

Had a very enjoyable visit at the Yanke Motor Museum. Lots of Neat Internationals, and other vehicles also. It is amazing what this Family has collected over the years. I know that we will have another get together. Look forward to planning another meet, and hopefully we can get some of the Internationals in the area for a "show and shine" and "come as you are" get together! Thanks Jim, AKA Buddawson.
PreviousNext

Return to OldIHC Encounter - Boise, ID