IH Nationals

As we travel, it is nice to comment about where we are going and/or where we have been and all the IHC trucks that we have seen on our journeys.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:19 pm

IH Nationals

Had a chance to drive the '69 IH 1/2 ton to the nationals this past week. It was fun to do. Shame I couldn't stay more than a few hours, but I did get a chance to connect with different people. That will help when I get back to getting some of the trucks I have, running again. Hope others had a chance to enjoy themselves, as well. Bill

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:11 am

Re: IH Nationals

The NATS are always a lot of fun. I used to go until I was spending too much time in the hospital.
Now that all that is over, I will have to start making the trek to Ohio again.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 am

Because next year is the 25th anniversary, I am planning now on what I want to bring with me at that time. Hope to see you there. Bill

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:17 am

Bill McPherson wrote:Because next year is the 25th anniversary, I am planning now on what I want to bring with me at that time. Hope to see you there. Bill

Mmmmm interesting wonder if I can arrange a trip to the USA that just happens to coincide with that weekend. :idea: :idea:

Trevor
http://www.vihtr.com
Veteran International Harvester Truck Registry
https://www.facebook.com/groups/316122235181405/
International Harvester Trucks Pre 1940

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:44 am

I do not remember anyone ever coming over from down under, but we did have one of the guys (Adam Alexander) from England come over.
slospeed wrote:Mmmmm interesting wonder if I can arrange a trip to the USA that just happens to coincide with that weekend. :idea: :idea:
Trevor

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun May 25, 2014 2:56 pm

HE SAID: I do not remember anyone ever coming over from down under
I wonder what Doctor Neil deGrasse Tyson would have to say about down-under. To have a down-under, one has to assume that there is a higher point or possibly a top. Check out the new TV program, COSMOS, hosted by Dr. Tyson. Turn your thinker on first.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:35 am

The misses and I are still planning to make the trip to Ohio at that time. U-Haul is asking $55/day for a trailer. I don't feel comfortable driving (nor will the misses ride) all the way to Ohio in my L110. We are thinking of using the trailer to where her sister lives and I can drive the hour from there to Troy for Saturday. What's really neat is my wife's nephew is REALLY interested in attending with me, too. My two sons won't be able to go, so a nephew will be the next best thing. I guess I better get the registration form mailed, huh?
L110 owner since 1974, finally rebuilt 2014.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Looking forward to meeting you, and that sharp looking truck. I had better get going and get my yellow truck back on the road, it's the tow vehicle for the KB caravan.
Bill
KB owner since 1972 and still loving it.
Retired Lineman, mechanic, fabricator, retired motorcycle racer.
South Amherst, Ohio

Return to Out and About