Washington Trip

As we travel, it is nice to comment about where we are going and/or where we have been and all the IHC trucks that we have seen on our journeys.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Washington Trip

My wife and I will be out in Belfair, WA in a couple of days. While driving around with the grandkids, I will be looking for OldIHC trucks. If you live nearby, and we have the time, I would like to say hello.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Re: Washington Trip

Nice! Are you driving?

Will you be taking I 90 across? I'm south of there, but LMK when you'll be going through and if I'm not working that day we could meet up somewhere along 90 for lunch or coffee and pie or something. Ellensburg, Vantage, Ritzville or Spokane all would be within reach.

Safe travels! :)

PS- good idea for a new forum!
"How the heck did that happen?"

Freshly Restored
Freshly Restored

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:52 am

If you decide to visit Yellowstone Park on either direction of your journey and are in West Yellowstone (the west entrance to YNP) lunch is on me! Safe travels!
West Yellowstone, MT

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 am

My wife and I flew to Seattle from Minneapolis. Here is Belfair, WA for our newest grandson's baptism. Then off on Sunday afternoon to Milwaukee for a funeral and back to MPLS later in the week.
I' have already seen several IH trucks, but was on the airport shuttle and couldn't get a chance to look closer.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 am

You have a Full Weekend/Week. Be safe in your travels!

Lloyd

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am

johnfleck.jpg
Just got back from another trip out to Washington. While out there, my son Jeremy and I went to visit a bit with John Fleck of Back Country Binders. http://www.backcountrybinders.com/

BCB is owned and operated by John Fleck. I've know John for quite a few years now via our discussions on the Binder Bulletin. John is very talented with all things Scout and a good guy to get and know.

Our next outing will be in and around the Hayward, WI area. Do we have any OldIHC guys over there?

Return to Out and About