Info needed

Forum designed for the D series and older

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:28 am

Info needed

Hey all..My name is Todd and I just joined the forum.
I live in N central MN and as a sideline I buy and part out old cars and trucks online.
I have had at least 100 old vehicles go through here but never a International so I.m looking for some input from the group.
I just found a neighbor who has a 33 B3 truck He is looking to sell but I have no idea about value or if there is much interest in these trucks or parts.
Here is what it is..
He started the restoration a while back, The complete driveline has been done including rebuilt motor (with receipts) New tires 8.25-20s on rear (not duals) and 7-20s on front.
The body is dis assembled front fenders,cowl, hood and some other panels are done and painted.
I do not think there is a box.
The rest is all there minus 1 door.
Like I said..I know nothing about these trucks...If it was a chevy I'd buy it in a second for what He wants.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:30 am

Re: Info needed

Any input about this truck will be appreciated...Todd 218-256-8775

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:58 am

Sir, without disclosing the location, could you give a "ballpark" figure that the gentleman wants for his 'project". There are members here that might be interested in either parts or even the whole truck. Give them time to speak up. Unless the "parts" are beat up, it might be a candidate for a restoration. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:10 am

I can get the whole thing with many extra parts in the $1000 range..absolutely very restorable..Like I said its over half done..I buy and sell to make a buck or two and get parts-projects to people who need them..Just dont want to buy something I know little about .

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:34 am

Just my opinion, but that is not a bad price, may have to sit on it for a bit to turn a profit for the whole thing. The big deal with most vehicles, as you probably know, is the shipping of a "whole" or even parts. Transportation can get spendy.

Return to 1940 and Older