Parts

Forum designed for the D series and older

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Parts

I have numerous parts listed on ebay.
(starters, rear window garnish, parking brake lever, radiator to GD, horn, bell housings, transmission, brake and clutch pedals, two D series cabs, oil cleaner, rims, fenders, heaters, GD carb) I have four radiators, I have a strong running Green Diamond Engine, have other Green Diamond engines for parts, have a 1940 D-3 frame, 1937 D-30 frame, D-30 fenders, flywheels, brake parts, brake drums, rear end, running boards, bumper brackets, 2 hoods, one grill, eventually I will be selling my extra stainless steel trim pieces as I have multiple sets, gauge cluster, glove box with trim pieces, interior trim pieces, steering wheel and column, 2 sets of seats with springs, and numerous other little odds and ends. If you are looking for something just send me a message and I will let you know if I have it or not.

Thanks

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Parts

What would you have that fits the 1926 or 1925 S models?

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:39 pm

byrnejos wrote:I have numerous parts listed on ebay.
(starters, rear window garnish, parking brake lever, radiator to GD, horn, bell housings, transmission, brake and clutch pedals, two D series cabs, oil cleaner, rims, fenders, heaters, GD carb) I have four radiators, I have a strong running Green Diamond Engine, have other Green Diamond engines for parts, have a 1940 D-3 frame, 1937 D-30 frame, D-30 fenders, flywheels, brake parts, brake drums, rear end, running boards, bumper brackets, 2 hoods, one grill, eventually I will be selling my extra stainless steel trim pieces as I have multiple sets, gauge cluster, glove box with trim pieces, interior trim pieces, steering wheel and column, 2 sets of seats with springs, and numerous other little odds and ends. If you are looking for something just send me a message and I will let you know if I have it or not.

Thanks

where are you located?
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:00 am

Looking for left side upper stainless trim for the hood. It sits just above the International emblem. Email, n757pp@gmail.com
Last edited by deabinder on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:50 am

I will say this as many times as I need to, If someone posts something, it is generally best to try to contact them also via either their e-mail link under their name or via PM. He was last on Feb 22. Those two methods will probably get you a quicker response at least 75% of the time. Still OK to post on the thread, but also to try the other routes I have suggested. We all have busy lives and do not always get on as often as we would like.

Lloyd

Return to 1940 and Older