C & H Truck Parts

Post up where The Yards are that we can find parts!

Pile of Parts
Pile of Parts

Post Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:50 pm

C & H Truck Parts

I've had excellent luck with C & H Truck Parts (aka Axles & Gears Truck Parts) located in Sioux City, NE. Very knowledgeable on old IHC's and they have a "virtual junk yard" with pictures and chalk windshield numbers of most of their salvage trucks, even the old IHC trucks on their website. I've bought a grill assembly, headlight rims and trim rings and am negotiating on an RD450 engine. They can truck ship to any other place with a loading dock for their larger parts and they're very friendly and willing to help the hobbyist/collector. I think they have the older trucks in a separate yard of about 20 acres some distance away from the main yard with the newer, faster-moving stuff. When I spoke with the owner and told him I was basically a hobbyist he started thinking of ways he could lower the price on the 450 - long block, short block, with or without manifolds etc. They also have a running ad in "Wheels of Time" for those with a membership to ATHS. Highly recommended.

Axles and Gears, Inc.
d.b.a. C&H Truck Parts
567 Old Highway 20
South Sioux City, NE 68776

800) 360-6911
402) 494-6866

Redk5guy

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Re: C & H Truck Parts

I have good luck dealing with them for 9670 part. They told me their price policy is 1/2 of what the parts price is new. Whether you think that is good or not, is up to you. For me, it was more a matter of could I get what I needed, price was what it was.

Return to IH Junk Yards