Truck Chassis

When what have does not fit one of the other categories, then this is the place to post it.

Pile of Parts
Pile of Parts

Post Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:06 am

Truck Chassis

I have a IHC Model 94 chassis in pretty nice original shape. It has cast wheels and hard rubber tires. It has the IHC casting logo all over it. I bought an old County Highway workshack and the shack was mounted on this chassis. The steering is gone, it has been converted to a tow behind, I made a new tongue for it. I have no use for it, just wondering if there is any interest in it. I can send pictures. Located in SE Wisconsin.
Not sure where else to post this?

Rookie
Rookie

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:49 am

Re: Truck Chassis

Hi, if you still have your truck chassis, I am interested in it. Last fall I picked up a 1924 Model 63 with the six spoke cast steel wheels and 36-6 pneumatic tires up front and what looks like home made 9.00-20 duals in the rear. I'm not sure if it is the right axel or just what is going on in back. It has a dump box and most all the pictures I've seen of other Model 63's have the solid rubber tires and I think I'd like to go that way, if I can. Supposedly my wheels have been converted to the pneumatic tires from solid rubber tires. I don't know if you can even do that very easily. From what I've read, a lot of the parts between our models (and others) will inter change for a number of years.
Thanks - Dwain in Montana

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Re: Truck Chassis

We need pictures, guys!

Return to Miscellaneous