politic on the board

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:23 pm

Re: politic on the board

While i thik the Sussman charge is a weak one, he was charged with lying as he said he was bringing the i fo and was not representing any client. That is not true and Durham spells it out in his filings to date. You are right. I may be disappointed in the outcome of the Durham report..Just like I was with the IRS scandal and the Hillary Clinton email scandal. The IRS scandal was a big cover up and people should have been charged. Hillary was guilty as hell on many fronts. Including the Anthony Wiener laptop. Even Comey spelled it out before he said no resonable prosecutor would bring charges. Mind boggling really. The only explanation is that he was part of the plan. It sure looks like it. The sad part with people getting away with these types of things is they continue to do it knowing nothing will ever happen. That is what americans are sick of.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:07 am

Well. It looks like the peace through weakness approach is not working too well so far. Just saying...

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:45 am

Sure would have been nice if we pulled our head out of our ass before now. Like I said awhile back. This is what Biden wants...What a disaster he is.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:31 pm

A little late Joe! Everyone knows if you had any hope of stopping this you need to stop the oil flow and also the money flow. We have had plenty of time to deal with this but chose not to. There is no other choice but to believe this administration wanted this. Sad but true. How else can you explain it? If nothing else get Germany to pull their head out of their ass. This is one sad situation that could and should have been avoided. This is what weakness does. Now it looks like another cold war that will include China as well. Think how you vote next time please. It is not that difficult.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:39 pm

Give us all a break. It is beyond time to move on and get back to IHC trucks and members projects.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:04 pm

Hey. I love trucks too. But this is a political thread. I do apologize for jumping in to a non political thread with political comments.

It was all good when you guys wanted to bash Trump every day and fed off each other and chased everyone with opposed opinions off but now that we have a truley incompetant president it is all of a sudden not allowed. Typical left hipocracy. It is in your DNA.

I will keep posting just for my own satisfaction if nothing else. i know you realize you were wrong with your opinions on where we were even though you are entitled to not like Trump or having differing opinions.

Trump was right on the EU and Germany. I know it is hard to admit. We are still not interested in putting the screws to Putin by sanctioning the oil and all Russion banks. It's not that hard Joe!

Best part of the state of the mess addess last night. He said lower your cost and not wages. This is somehow going to curb inflation? Huh? That is about as sharp he has ever been.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:34 pm

Geez. There must be something wrong. Nancy Pelosi is now agreeing with me. Maybe there is hope!

have a great day!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:19 pm

I do not want to discount the seriousness of what is happening in the world but even MSDNC is now saying the Ukraine situation may have been avoidable. Would not have taken much to at least try. Remember my comment that Biden wanted this?

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:30 pm

Love how Brandon is trying to blame the price of gas on the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Really? How about the 72% price increase in gas before the invasion. The left just assumes you are stupid. Fortunately we are not. Easy solution. Just buy a $65k electric car. That will help the middle class that cannot afford food or gas. Also love how Saudi Arabia would not even take his call to help. Get a clue. Might have something to do with you wanting to enable Iran. What a trainwreck. Sure glad i do not have to admit voting for him. Sad is all I can say.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:08 pm

I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....
PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion