politic on the board

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:28 pm

Re: politic on the board

waltesefalcon wrote:"It would be real easy to fix 95% of our issues.
1. Balanced Budget Amendment
2. Term Limits
3. No lobbying the federal government if you have ever held a Federal Office."

All of them are there for power and money.

This right here.
I agree, plus they are all crooks. I looked this episod up. Judge it for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN7JlEx4xWQ

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Be careful for what you wish for. While I don't think one should enter at 23 and still be there at 87, Having a whole congress as "inexperienced" as AOC would not be good either. Part of Trump's problems are that he doesn't know what he doesn't know, which leads to him making decisions based on what someone from Fox news says. He can replace all his advisors with sycophant's which is where we are now, but that is not possible in the congress. Having some in there that know how to get things done and will rely on career employee's who know their area of expertise, for guidance.
Despite what some think, there are some good people in government, some of the State Dept people are quite good at what they do, and are able to get along with leadership from both parties.
Part of the problem today is we have those that have no experience making policy, their only qualification is they are cheerleaders for Trump.
Why a Exxon exec or a hotel magnate should be in delicate rolls involving international policy is ridiculous.
We end up with them making phone calls on cell phone from other countries. Making those kind of rookies mistakes are ok at a rookie level, but not those have access to the highest level of policy.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:36 pm

What I was pointing out, it will never happen, most are millionaires quite few are billionaires.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:43 pm

I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:31 pm

so10wqpgshe41.jpg
56 S120 4x4,

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:49 pm

We will see what we will see in November.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:01 pm

. A lawyer told me, there can be two very different outcomes and the two are not the same. One. Not guilty by reason of there not being enough evidence to support a guilty finding. This is often tempered by those who make the final choice to accept or reject what they heard. Second, Did not do it. This is supported by lack of evidence.
Mitt Romney is a man of character. I respect him.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:52 am

Nikkinut,
I completely respect all of your advice and input on trucks and mechanical issues but i disagree with you on this one.

It is not the responsibility of the accused to prove that they are innocent( even though it seems that way), but rather the prosecution being responsible for proving guilt.

While the call may not be "perfect" like trump says it certainly was not an impeachable offense. The founders setup impeachment to require the number of votes requiring it to be substantial and with bipartisan support.

I can hardly wait to see what the democrats come up with next. It is sad really. How about they go out and focus on a platform and candidate they can beat Trump in an election?

I completely respect everyone's opinion but you respect Mitt Romney? Really? The guy that cannot even use his real name to bash Trump on Twitter? Now that is strength and leadership. I have to laugh as he thinks he is going to run for president again but now he blew it again as he wont have the base he needs. The guy is a joke in my opinion. Did not like him or John McCain when they ran. They are too political.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:56 am

I not a big fan of Rommney's although my opinion of him has risen considerably. I see this as being two fold, Mitt had the courage to put the interest of his country over his party and secondly he is a religious man who had to search his soul and say someday he would have to stand before God and explain his actions. He had nothing to gain but his self respect and much to lose politically.
56 S120 4x4,

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:00 am

[quote They are too political.[/quote]

You like failed entrepreneur / game show hosts better?
56 S120 4x4,
PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion