politic on the board

Just keep it clean please....

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Re: politic on the board

Put in his hours, in his job and see how well you do. Give me a Break. Are you his age, I know I am not and I misspeak often. Do I think he is the be all, end all? Hell no, but he has accomplished more than the last Three Presidents, In my view. And this is while being vilified every single day, So give me a break.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:55 am

It might be revealing to see Trump's college transcripts he keeps hidden from public view. Me thinks he may not be the "stable genius" he professes to be.
56 S120 4x4,

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am

To Donny the facts are what he says they are regardless. His crowds are bigger (they weren't) his tax cut was the biggest (It wasn't). These aren't mis-speaks they are falsehoods. Lets call them what they are.
I will give him credit for sitting down with Kim, I feel the past idea of ignoring our enemies until they agree to our demands was counter-productive. It didn't work in Cuba, and it didn't work in North Korea. Obama met in Cuba, and Donny in Korea, both were good moves. Hard to make progress if you don't speak to one another.
I don't agree in calling the despots "wonderful people" However, you can meet with them, talk policy, but they are not "wonderful people" or "Great leaders"!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:20 pm

To Binder Mike, Same could be said for "seeing' the Previous Presidents "papers". Nuf said on that.
CB, Will will disagree on many things. Do you want to talk about the down right "falsehoods" that previous Presidents have spoken. The evidence is out there, look them up. Every DAY, give me a break.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Just a notice to all who post here, I have not put a kibosh on discussions since the one thread. FAIR warning: Elections are coming and it will be civil on here. I Think I have done a good job on this forum, If anyone thinks they can do better, Please SPEAK up, I will gladly show you what I know and "retire".
Enough venting.
I hope you all have a good week to come.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:29 pm

lbesq wrote:CB, Will will disagree on many things. Do you want to talk about the down right "falsehoods" that previous Presidents have spoken. .

And I think every one should be called out. Esp when they are false and known to be. I will not excuse one because another did the same.
I can differentiate between saying something that turns out later not to be true, many people, including myself are guilty of that. Others will deny saying things that have been caught on tape saying, or otherwise proved false. A real man (or woman) will admit they were wrong and move on.
We can disagree on policy or direction, but once we start disagreeing on facts the country is lost.
If you feel you have to be right all the time, you will find you are wrong more of the time!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:04 am

56 S120 4x4,

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:50 am

Leaked cables show just how much of a laughing stock the US has become, how our allies can not depend on us for stability, and the world can't depend on any treaty negotiated with the US. The damage will last long beyond this administration.
Trump " Obamacare is terrible, I'm going to repeal it and have a much better plan you are going to love it."
Humm, where is that plan, 3 year now?
Trump " the Iran deal was the worse deal signed, I am going to replace it with a much better deal" Ok where is it? we are now much closer to war, and Iran is enriching and stockpileing uranium.
Trump is very good at making a mess of things, undoing hard diplomacy wins but has nothing to replace what he destroys
When he won, I knew it was going to be bad, just not how bad it was going to turn out. It will take several successive administration working hard to restore the worlds faith in the US.
We rarely get to see what the rest of the world really thinks of US. with the leak coming out now and before, we are getting the true picture, I can't say I am surprised or that I disagree with the sentiment.
To his supporters, he might be MAGA, but to the rest of the world he is making US a laughing stock!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:07 pm

I agree with CB89
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:02 pm

56 S120 4x4,
PreviousNext