politic on the board

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Re: politic on the board

BRJ, he must have a Kenyan birth certificate and have moved here from one of those 7 countries to stockpile all that fire power! :t1809:

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:09 am

Hmm, lets see, Where did the number 500 dead for the las vegas shooter come from? Let's see, some guy who told his girl friend he worked for government agencies, maybe, maybe not, who knows. They could not figure out where he got his money from, hmm, maybe he did get it from the government? I read the article, What else happened during the time when his "hoard" was "found"?

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:54 am

I was in third grade when JFK was shot. We did the duck and cover drills monthly at school. Get under the desk so the H bomb dont get ya. We were on the verge of nuclear war then. That was the good old 1960s. We were safer then. no
Home grown terrorism may get more frequent when people are angry with the goverment. They seem to be loners with mental problems or racists. For all the public events in this country its not as bad as france or England. The vegas incident was sickening. who knows that must have been one of those angry old guys. with mental defect
I suppose the goverment may be keeping the worst out o the country. I dont know why Im suspicious of people emigrating from the middle east.
They had that bomber Tuesday on film touching the wires together. Cameras everywhere now. I hope they deny him any pain medication for his burns. The fact that we live in a instant media, news world is feeding some of these groups. They thrive on recognition. Hackers recently put nude pictures on their websites. Hack those websites into the dirt. Give them some fake negative news as don would say. Somtimes the news people seem to be fueling the fire. They use to report the news now they stir the pot. Matt Laure is home right now cleaning the pot. And the floor. And the basement. and whatever his wife says she wants cleaned. :t1812:

I hope they leave the truck shows alone.
I get my high on heavy iron, the older and heavier the better I feel.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:41 am

lbesq wrote:Hmm, lets see, Where did the number 500 dead for the las vegas shooter come from? Let's see, some guy who told his girl friend he worked for government agencies, maybe, maybe not, who knows. They could not figure out where he got his money from, hmm, maybe he did get it from the government? I read the article, What else happened during the time when his "hoard" was "found"?

Homeland security says angry white guys is biggest threat to our country

I was told this directly by homeland security agent,

No matter how much you want to poopoo it

You tell me what they have told you different
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Did I misread your post? "nobody will know for sure what set off the Vegas shooter, was he radicalized by far right? far left? Isis? Christianity? was he just a nut, one thing we do know is he was natural born U.S. citizen who killed over 500 people, And Dylan Roof, And all the other angry white guys that our intelligence shut down Before they can act" In this you are saying that the VEGAS shooter was a "natural born U.S. citizen who killed over 500 people". That is what I was questioning. I have no doubt that there are many "wack" jobs who might do bad things. We have over 300 million people in this country. Perhaps I am an "angry white guy"? I did not poopoo it, I just point out what I felt was hyperbole. You refer to an article about someone who had lots of guns and ammo, yet they do not give out any info about the guy, and you infer that he was up to no good. I do not doubt that someone from Homeland security told you what you say they did. I do question the reasoning behind WHY they told you that. I have no doubt that there are folks who will do harm to others, I have no doubt that there are "white guys" who will do stuff that is bad, just as I have absolutely NO Doubt that there are others of different ethnicities who can and would do bad stuff.
Answer me this Jon, how much is too much ammunition for a specific weapon? Say a 30-06 rifle? Or a 9mm hand gun? be specific please.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Let's see 7 tons isn't too much I guess,

Homeland security told us to watch out for angry looking white guys at our car show,
They told us this to help us to protect the people, you know citizens,

My point that is going WAY over your head is that the biggest threat that doesn't make the news is when white guys kill, news ignores it, but if it's a brown guy 24 hour coverage,

But it feels better to point out them instead of accepting it's us.

Edit: I get the feeling you are trying to pigeonhole me as anti gun,
That is a lazy argument, I find it interesting you think a regular citizen having 7 tons of ammo is not uncommon,

I have had my CWP for over 25 years and been gun owner for over 40+,

My point is when this guy's stash was found it made the news for a day,

If this was a brown guy with 7 tons of ammo and 100s of guns it would be on the news for weeks, And you would be citing it as a reason to keep them out,

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Now you are trying to pigeonhole me. No, my Question, which you made into a "joke" was a valid one, how much is Too much? I frankly have never thought that you were a anti gunner, but thanks for trying. No, I do remember that incident with the "find", What I find very troubling is that no more was said about it than was. I really do not care one way or another if it is a White Man, Black Man, Yellow Man, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, It does not matter. I want to know the story behind the guy, not have it hidden. Anyone who does bad things, should suffer the consequences of their actions. You and I may not agree on Politics, but we probably agree on more than not, Said it once and will say it over and over.
Oh, by the way, 7 tons of ammunition is 14,000 lbs, divide that by 1200 weapons. that makes 11.66666 lbs per weapon. I have over that much by at least three times just for my 357. So for 7 weapons if I follow through with that, I have possibly 245 lbs of ammunition for only 7 weapons.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Okay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Our news /media in this country s not impartial. That can be a dangerous thing. If they have a hidden agenda over time it can effect peoples perception of the world around us. Look at north korea. The little dictator brainwashes his people with lies. I give the people in this country more credit than to be easily swayed. Its wrong that they pick and choose what to report on and to blow harder on the left or right/black or white. I get information from more than one station and catch that they have their own agenda. In a free society they have their rights but it bothers me because of the power they have can sway elections and I believe they have.
If Roy more did mess with teenage girls put him away but who knows those , women could have an agenda. Who knows maybee not. It didnt effect trumps vote. I believe he got elected because people were sick of the S. O. S.
30 tons is to much unless its in a bunker.
I worked with a guy that probably had 50 cases. not boxes. He bought 40 acres in southern missouri and built a bunker to live in. A very stable hard working friendly guy. He believs our goverment will fall. He is getting ready. Goverments have fallen for thousands of years.
I own one pistol and two rifles and 2 boxes of shells. I told Rick I thought he was going overboard. He said you like old cars and I like guns and want to protect my family
I suppose its what you get in a free country. Here in rural Missouri there are a lot of hevily armed guys that never shoot anything accept a deer or squirrel they eat. Every night in downtown St Louus 40 miles away there is 1 or 2 killed every night. Same race crime and its mentioned once on the news, Ferguson Mo. is a suberb of St Louis. Michael Brown was shot by a cop of different race. There were riots for two years . Orcistrated violence. Without the news cameras it would have been over in days. One morning on a local station I saw a man say, Hey everyboby, There here! The chanting and sign waving began. The news station got better ratings out of that story.
I get my high on heavy iron, the older and heavier the better I feel.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:13 pm

How is it that you guys South of our border need so many guns and ammunition?. You guys are killing each other at an alarming rate. Why?
Canadians don't have guns, but guns are allowed. I could have a gun, if I want, but I don't see the point of my having a gun.
Some of our big cities can go all year without a murder. Some of American cities have more murders in a week than Canada has in a year.
More Americans have been killed by Americans than the number of Americans killed in wars since Vietnam. The American cartoon Pogo said, " I have seen the enemy and it is us."
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive
PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion