Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Re: Florida oranges

Stop it Harvey. You have put yourself in a hole, figuratively speaking, and the best possible way to make your situation better is to stop digging. If you are so seriously convicted over these issues and your contribution you should contact your new best friend, Michael Moore, and join the movement. http://michaelmoore.com/
You must be familiar with Google since you found your way to this forum, so, use Google to navigate around and through the issues you proposed. There is lots of information on the Fukushima situation and the USS Ronald Ragan involvement with humanitarian assistance.
If you are having trouble dealing with what you know, do not know or are not so sure of, be warned, you may find the details disturbing.
So if anyone is still interested in the original subject, lets go back there or just drop it, totally.
I had a beautiful British teacher in my pre-high school years. One of the tidbits she taught her students was this. Truth is the first causality of politics, war and big business. So, finding the truth is the first important task and not always easy.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive