Donald Trump.

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Donald Trump.

Judge a democracy not how it treats those that agree with the general public, but those that dis agree or seek to harm it. The rule of law must apply to all equally, no matter how abhorrent the thought, otherwise we don't have a free society.
Which is why I find 'Gitmo so wrong, not that I support the thought of those detained there, but they are being detained outside the rule of law!
Our laws must protect without discrimination, even to those who would seek to break them. If justice can't be done within these confines than it is not justice, but vengeance.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Very well and correctly said, CB89.
The rambling and disjointed ramblings of Harvey piqued my curiosity. So I spent the last hours doing research into why the sky is not always blue. It is a good read and certainly not for any of the reasons mentioned in an earlier post.
The sick and dying military persons who were on the USS Regan when is was diverted to the east coast of Japan to give humanitarian aid were subjected to radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster. This is where things get really complicated for those seeing compensation and placing blame on those who might be responsible. There is a much bigger story behind and before the disaster. If a person is interested there is hundreds of pages of information that can be found with a Google search.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Last word from me yep likely not from the foolish though
But
And I know easy to say sounds cute but from my perspective
anymore time wasted here, would be Like giving medicine to the dead

I am done with this craziness
Last edited by Harvey on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Honest truth? One is the other. the new buss word is truthiness. Would that be dishonest truth? Cut and run is the alternate to an edit.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... st%20Truth
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:55 pm

I fixed it ,

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:39 am

Medicine for the dead? More like snake oil for the living. For those who bought it, enjoy!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:29 am

Re: Donald Trump. How big is your...

Crowd?
WHo cares? I don't think Billery if she had won would have come close to Obama's crowd. A fairer comparison if you care, would be Bill Clinton or Bush II, just another old white guy. Hillary, if she won might have had a slight bump, being the 1st woman, but if she had won it would have been by the narrowest margin and doubt it would have exceeded Obama's, who won both the popular and electoral vote by a wide margin. He also had much better weather, which always effects turnout.
What is very disturbing is that he CARES.
When I was growing up and we learned about WW2 I could never understand how Germany could have allowed Hitler to wreck the havoc he did. I now understand, "alternative facts"?, it is called propaganda! They didn't have the internet back then to get multiple images out before they could be squashed. It was easier to get only the "official" version back then, today we have no such excuse.
The scary part is not how many did or did not turn out, but that it matters enough to him to make an issue when the images are fairly plain to see. I think he does believe it which makes it so much more sad. He claimed the rain stopped, when it was clear to see it dripping off his coat while he was speaking, Does it really matter if it rained or not? NO but it does matter if we can trust what he is saying. To violate trust on something so meaningless as the weather is mind boggling.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:14 pm

it's time for this new president to put down his phone, put his big boy pants on and start acting like a president,

his speech in front of the CIA where he was Still obsessed with crowd estimates was embarrassing,

now the CIA says he brought his own cheering/clapping people in to fluff the crowd,

We are an embarrassment to the World, act like you at least want to do the job you just got!
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:21 pm

BRJ, maybe that movie your truck was in was more fact than fiction? Scary, we kinda laughed at the premise back then. Seams more real today!
Geeze now it is he won the popular vote but "millions voted illegally for Clinton".
BRJ, I'm afraid I owe you an apology, I kinda scoffed at the mention of the 25 amendment (a legal "out" for the VP and congress to remove a sitting president that is unfit for any reason, physical or mental). It is becoming more likely by the day. I'm sorry!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:11 pm

it's like we are living a bad sci-fi novel from the 60s alright, and 1984 as well,

the GOP didn't want anything to do with tRump Until he chose Pence, Then they embraced him,, they Really want Pence,

right now he is just signing anything Ryan puts in front of him, once they run out of ceremonial stuff for him to do,
I think they'll drop the ax,
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!
PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion