Donald Trump.

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:05 am

Re: Donald Trump.

I'm thinking the oath of office should be with one hand on "The Art of the Deal" this time.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:56 am

I saw video from the artists studio,,there are a few more identical statues and I am sure one will rear its head in Washington today. Politician has to have thick skin and I'm sure Trump does...He can thumb his nose at ridicule. Beautiful wife, beautiful life!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:05 am

too me, he seams remarkably thin skinned, lashing out in anger on anything that puts him in a less than glorious light. Look how he reacted to the Russian hacking story! Only talks to reporters who sing his praises. It will be interesting to see if the job toughen his skin or not.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:11 am

cornbinder89 wrote:too me, he seams remarkably thin skinned, lashing out in anger on anything that puts him in a less than glorious light. Look how he reacted to the Russian hacking story! Only talks to reporters who sing his praises. It will be interesting to see if the job toughen his skin or not.

I have come to peace on the fact he and his cronies will raid the treasury for all it's worth,

people say he will steal millions, I think it will be billions, possibly trillions, he is so obsessed with a balance number on his own worth that he exaggerates bigly,

he didn't sign up for this to do the small con,

I am OK with that in some weird way, I just hope he doesn't lob a nuke at some country or state who's leader mocked him on twitter,

so, go for it Donny, fill your wallet, move the gold from Fort Knox to tRump tower if you must, just leave the rapture for another day,
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:17 am

BRJ, I wish I could have the peace you feel about it. I can't change it, so peace would be better. I guess I exhaled too much! Should have held more in for a day like today!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:53 pm

windigo69 wrote:First statue of president elect unveiled in Time Square available on Youtube.... I don't think the emperor will be pleased

Googled Trump statue, and wish I hadn't! How to get that image out of my head?

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:34 pm

That speech was impressive. Now comes the difficult part.
With the best Wall Street performers in the Trump Administration, I remain curious how this administration will change Wall Street.
This is the time for all persons to become informed.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:49 pm

cornbinder89 wrote:
windigo69 wrote:First statue of president elect unveiled in Time Square available on Youtube.... I don't think the emperor will be pleased

Googled Trump statue, and wish I hadn't! How to get that image out of my head?

There should be no reason for regret, but rather so much more to be thankful for. I have suffered the ravages of cancer in the plumbing which left me with less than I had, so I am pleased that I have more to be thankful for, by comparison. I am also thankful that my arms have not grown shorter in my old age.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:04 pm

cornbinder89 wrote:BRJ, I wish I could have the peace you feel about it. I can't change it, so peace would be better. I guess I exhaled too much! Should have held more in for a day like today!

I HAVE to try to look at the bright side so I don't make myself a razorblade milkshake,

We will survive him robbing the treasury, but a nuclear war,,,,,,,,,

funny how some people think party affiliation will make them invincible to pollution, cancer, nuclear fallout,

pollution, toxic spills, nuclear fallout do Not recognize international borders or states rights, we all die the same,
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Well put, and it does put things in prospective.
PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion