BREAKFAST

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Re: BREAKFAST

The day started late today, so breakfast would be better described as brunch. I made a two egg omelet with diced ham, green onions from our garden and Gouda cheese. Two slices of 12 grain bread, toasted, with Canadian Saskatoon Berry Jam and butter from Vancouver Island. It took 5 minutes to make and 15 minutes to eat.
The sun is out and it looks like a great day out there. The shop is easier to keep warm with a little help from the "big bright thingee" in the sky.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:37 pm

huh. I had raisin bran and coffee. then went to work

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:47 pm

I just finished my McD's sausage and Egg McMuffin with a large coffee. The food is okay. The large coffee was just warm this morning, so I went back to the drive for a hot coffee. Small coffees are free this week and the largest coffee is half price.
The best part of b'fast here is parking close to a sports and runner shoe store. Ladies in LuLu Lemon running in the rain is easy on my eyes.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:30 pm

thirty years ago, when I was in my thirties, I was big in the triathlon scene. The women that raced where incredible, legs and abs that would not quit. kept me going

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:42 pm

I was having a late morning McD's b'fast and I was parked in my usual place. A female person followed by a young store employee pushing a cart with a big screen TV was at her heals was wondering past my truck.. The female appeared to be having trouble finding her car because she had her arm held high over her head and she was clutching a key fob. Every time she appeared to squeeze the fob, I gave my truck horn a little toot. She wondered this way and that way while the store guy with the cart stood there smiling and waiting. He appeared to offer to try the fob and I stayed out of it this time. Her Accord, two isles away went toot and they were off. Seasons Greeting.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:49 pm

I will have to try that if out shopping.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:03 pm

I am having a late, 11am, b'fast at home this morning. My wife makes a fantastic b'fast sandwich similar to the McD's sausage and egg McMuffin, she uses real Havarti cheese. Today's b'fast sandwich has Schinkenspeck.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:11 am

After church the boys and I hit up Joe's Cafe- my usual is the Country burrito: eggs, sausage, onion, cheese and taters in the tortilla, covered in country pepper gravy. Always get the secret house hot sauce- just hot enough and great flavor. Last time they will be with me until college break at Christmas time (NOT the last time I will be at Joe's)!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Im still eating Kellogg's Frosties every day......they'rrree grrrreat. I know how boring. Luke

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 pm

My cousin's idiot son used to put Kool-Aid on his Frosted Flakes. He lived here for a year while he went to trade school. The idiot used to cook manly man dinners on a hot plate, in his basement room. That was not allowed. His cooking became an event when he forgot to turn the hot-plate off and smoke set off our monitored fire alarm.
The fire fighters were not impressed. These avoidable house calls have a penalty attached. NO, we were not compensated. :t3717:
PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion