OUR 40 FORD

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:03 pm

Re: OUR 40 FORD

I am using 1-0 cable.
I have had a few not so good weeks, so I have not been out in the shop. The weather is getting better and so am I. Old age has it's own agenda for me. I think about the car a lot.
Attachments
ABOM79 1.jpg
cable crimper.jpg
1-0 and crimper
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:54 pm

This was going to be the week for some garage action on the blue albatross. The covit19 virus has its own agenda. I cannot get a tow truck to come and turn the car around. The weather has been a bit chilly for an old guy, like myself. The sun is out most days, but a cool breeze makes my arthritis act up. We were hailed on yesterday and the Highway Through Hell got a fresh layer of snow.
I need the engine bay to be in the shop, not facing the big garage door.
I do not have any car-show dates to aim for, this year. I am a member of The Early Ford V8 Club. The monthly news letter lists all of the shows that have canceled and those shows likely to get canceled this year. Our big Hogan Park event at the end of August is on wait-and-see.
My neighbour, across the lane, reminds me of Mister Wilson from Tool Time. I hear his voice and I can see the top of his head above his tall fence. Since the shelter in place and covid19 orders of separation are posted and enforced, he does not come for a visit. This guy looks like 60 and he is 79.
https://youtu.be/l8oPVVGYQ40
Attachments
KEEP OUT 40 FORD.jpg
My trunk monkey
BUMPER BUDDIES.jpg
welcoming committee.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
Mark Twain

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:36 am

That's a great vid.
Previous

Return to Non-IH discussion