Virtual Front Porch

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:13 pm

Re: Octoberfest start early at my house..

Harvey wrote:Not even a Root-beer drinker on the forum ? :P
I make my own Root-beer and ice cream , neighbor kids love it .
root-beer floats anyone..

Easy Ice cream maker:
https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-21 ... B003KYSLMW

Homemade Root beer :
-white sugar
-cold water
-root beer extract
-dry ice

Cheers and Always be safe - sm

Harvey that sounds great what I wouldn't give to have a root beer float right now. My blood sugar level and the Dr. says no, I sure did enjoy them though.
56 S120 4x4,

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:19 pm

Re: Virtual Front Porch

Our summer is totally over. The Monsoons have set upon us. There has ben a wall of water falling since early this AM.
It looks like we will be getting a new neighbour. I like the people who just sold. But, there is nothing I can do about this. They got $2.470,000 for their place. I might be tempted to sell at that kind of money.
Now we live with the anxiety of who will be the next neighbour. The house on the other side of us has a bunch of rowdies renting. Last Friday the police SWAT, EMS and paddy wagon were visiting. It was very quiet for a day until they posted bail and got out of jail. 108421
Last edited by nikkinutshop on Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:25 pm

nikkinutshop wrote:. Last Friday the police SWAT, EMS and paddy wagon were visiting. It was very quiet for a day until they posted bail and got out of jail.

Be glad you not south of the boarder, then SWAT would get the house wrong, break down the door and if you look dark, shoot you!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:38 pm

The man across the lane has some urban loggers in his yard today. He is having a few taller trees removed and some trimmed. Anyway, the loggers have a good size chipper. It is powered by a Cummins 12 valve turbo. There is a short section of short exhaust pipe off the turbo. What a fantastic sound.
The chipper operator suggested that the rotor weighs about 2200#. Some of the bigger logs make that Cummins bark. I love it! One of the pansy butt neighbours is complaining about the noise. He does not get my support. I told him to GFY. It is good to have persons know where they stand.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:41 pm

I just got off the phone with a South East Asian male voice. He was telling me that there was a problem with my VISA card. I pretended to be a really old guy with impaired hearing. That was easy for me.
I kept him on the phone for five minutes. Once I thought he was hooked up, I started my dirty old man talking. I was told that I am disgusting and I need help. He refused to send pictures of his wife. She probably looks like Lloyd.
While I was on the phone with dumb a$$ I checked my credit card on-line. No problem here.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:51 pm

Thumbs up to you nikki t--s up to scammer, I get calls like that sometimes. Scammers suck.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:59 pm

Some time ago, may be a year, someone from the Dominican Republic tried that with wrong phone number, he called some high up in the FBI at home, and he decided to have a little fun and turned it into a training exercise. Had the recruits track him down and the nailed his ass. I loved it! All the time he acted like a dumb old man and strung the guy along.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:34 pm

I saved this vid, it's about scammers,. Watch it's funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO9mWvJAugQ

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:40 pm

She Looked like me? Man that is UGLY! LOL. If they do get through to me, I love to spend time messing with them and wasting their time. I used to use a couple of old, voided credit cards when they ask for that info, and an old checking account number from a bank that no longer exists. Unfortunately, they got "lost" when we sold the house.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Eddie Van Halen RIP.
Possibly the best guitar player and drummer of all time.
https://youtu.be/A2I0a7EwWa8
PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion