Virtual Front Porch

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: Virtual Front Porch

I used to get asked to dress up and be Santa at a local pre-school where my two kids were going. 6 foot 4 inches tall, 400 pounds and white hair and full white beard, looks like Santa, right? I really didn't like the parade of ankle biters, some needing special treatment for a full diaper. On the third year, I had just about had enough of the poopy spoiled brats. One of the little tyrants was sitting on my knee and asking for pages one through 100 of the toy catalogue when I interrupted him and asked where his mother was, and he pointed out this marvellous creature that looked like she had fallen off the pages of Victoria's Secret. The little pooper, at my request, went to tell his Mom that Santa wanted her to sit on his knee so Santa could make a wish. I was never asked to be Santa again because I chose to be naughty rather than nice. HO, HO, HEY, HEY.
Attachments
GARAGE DOOR OPENER.jpg
Last edited by nikkinutshop on Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 pm

That just caused me to sprinkle the screen with an old nice single malt... Then I realized that it could have been me doing that...

So, I've been busy fixin' up the new home. Laid some hardwood floors, insulating the porch where we're going to entertain the family (both of them) Christmas day, and doing som odd jobs. Maybe it was a good thing that I couldn't reach this site for a couple of days... :biggrowl:
Anyhow, Jim and Lloyd came through and fixed it, so here I am again... Thanks guys, I really enjoy this site!

-Paul
---
Paul Wargenstahm
Lord of Chaol Ghleann

Feel free to visit my IH pages at http://ih.wargenstahm.se
for tips, tricks, and lots of build pics and info.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:35 pm

she sounds like a MILF to me.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:09 am

Still looks like one two decades later.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 am

Hmmm... Looks like my lazy days of unemployment have come to an end. So, from Monday I will be teaching future electricians. Not so long ago I was a student at the very same school and it seems that the teachers liked me becuse they recommended me to the management. Time to get going again...
---
Paul Wargenstahm
Lord of Chaol Ghleann

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Well since Im new here, I figured I would join in. Im newly married, August 17 2013. A month and a half after I was married, the plant I was working at closed up, 1,000 guys out of work around here. But Im am hunt! I need money for a truck fund ya know lol. So if any of you guys need a certified welder, let me know!!!!!

But I used to own a 74 200 4x4 dually, with a 392 and 13,000 miles on her. She was an ex brush fire truck from PA. I also had a 75 200 3/4 ton with a 392 in it as well. Sold them a year and a half ago when I bought this house. The house needed some work so the money went to a good cause, and my buddy ended up with dually. Still nice to see that truck running down the road past the house. Now after I hunt a job, a truck is on the list!!!

Chris

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Been awfully busy lately and haven't had time to check in on you guys...
Still moving stuff from one house to the other, school starts January 7, and I finally got my 4G network connection working properly. The last item of the list required some severe ISP bashing... :p1016:

Anyway, I hope y'all are having a great time and that 2014 will be a better year than 2013, but far worse than the coming ones... :h0212:

-Paul
---
Paul Wargenstahm
Lord of Chaol Ghleann

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:02 am

Hey ChrisB, welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new wife, hope to hear about the new job soon and the old truck shortly following! :D

Paul's sounding busier than a one armed paper hanger. Just sitting in the Las Vegas airport now myself. It was the wife's birthday trip. Now we're heading home for some sleep.
:h21014:
Best wishes, too, to everybody for the new year!
"How the heck did that happen?"

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 am

You mean you still had enough dough to afford to fly home? I've heard of guys having to hitch-hike home from there. :o
L110 owner since 1974, finally rebuilt 2014.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:11 am

Just shows he's a real IH guy... smart and cheap. :t3724:
---
Paul Wargenstahm
Lord of Chaol Ghleann

PreviousNext

Return to Non-IH discussion