SUPRJOHN

Just keep it clean please....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:52 pm

SUPRJOHN

I received an email from someone posing as Suprjohn. The only Suprjohn I know is through this forum.
First, a question. Have any of the other members received emails from a Suprjohn person who appears to be promoting a weight loss pill called FORSKOLIN?
Second. I did a little research into this pill and the side effects. I would use extreme caution and not take any medication without consulting a Doctor. This pill in combination with some other medications will be fatal
This Suprjohn person did not make an effort to say anything and only attached a link to this product. The Suprjohn that I knew through this forum used to have lots to say. He and I have talked on the telephone many times and exchanged dozens of emails. I am hopeful that this Suprjohn is not the same person that I know. This person did use a private email that only a very few persons would know.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: SUPRJOHN

I think the Superjohn you know, had his computer email hacked. I received something like you did quite a while back. Thanks for giving us the heads up that it is still happening on occasion. If you want and still have, send me the "email address" it is supposed to be from. When I got mine, it was not from the email I had for him.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 pm

The information I have has been sent your way. Thanks Lloyd

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:18 am

Hey Guys, that was a hack. I in no way use, sell, promote or recommend this product or any other for that matter. So sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for the heads up Brian and Lloyd! I barely look at email anymore. Good thing I checked this one!

Nothing new report here. I still have my trucks, but haven't done much with them. New shop going in this summer. Maybe I can get something done on them this winter.

John

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 am

It is good to hear from you. A new shop is fantastic. TTYL

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Hi, im a little late on this one. Although i have not received any of these emails, i had a similar thing a few years ago. I opened an email from someone i know and it sent a virus into my computer (unbeknown to them or myself, their email had been hacked). About a week or so later it got into my email (or someone hacked it) and then i lost control of my email account, which was then used to send spam emails to everyone in my contacts list. It might be worth while changing pass words a few times incase this is a similar thing. Luke

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:37 pm

I have learned over the years to delete without opening any email that looks suspicious, even if it is supposedly from someone I "know". The worst that can happen by deleting them is that I don't know what I might have known. So what.

we had a hack at work. someone got into our email server, scammed a client to redirect an invoice to a hong kong bank, and just like that we lost $260,000. the FBI says happens all the time.

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Hello John, there is a long time I d'ont hear from you, and I am happy for that. I also have not done much on my L 130, and I must be hurry to finish it to have time to enjoy the truck running.

Jorge

Return to Non-IH discussion