IH Travel Trailer

Links to U-Tube videos that are IH related.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:57 pm

IH Travel Trailer

IH travel camper from the 1930s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnethWR4Cj0

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Re: IH Travel Trailer

Well, Ralph,....isn't that something? Unique to IHC and Chatham, Ontario!
I'm thinking that guy spent a fortune getting it to such shape. I hope he gets a lot of good use, and most of fortune back some day. (or,...keep it in the family legacy). well,...my hat's off to him. very nice job !

thanks, Ralph for sharing. is the snow leaving the farm yet? wait a minute! we're talkin' Sask! It's almost dry in Creston!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 am

Manfred, that was a very unique IH vehicle and a well made video.
As far as snow, we still have all the snow that has fallen since the start of November and it is getting deep everywhere. I shot this video last night while trail blazing my driveway. You will just have to pretend that you are looking over the hood of a 4 wd Scout though. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLl9RzAei14

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 pm

I did the Side ways thing with a JD all wheel drive tractor about 30 years ago. Yup, start walking, and look for an even bigger rig!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 pm

very true remark about the well-made trailer video. when they do it above the cut, it really makes such a difference. Ralph,...without a doubt you are a great video entertainer/creator! the mood of a nights drive on a prairie road in deep winter, and those very familliar "bumbs"! I once did a drive home on a closed highway #2 north of Red Deer, Alberta and knowing that where there is a guardrail, there are massive drifts, I hit one 100 foot section at about 60 MPH, only to 'almost stop' so hard that I came out of it at 5 mph and the engine compartment was solid snow with the impression of the hood cross braces topping the snowpack! I had to clean it out before I could continue. That was in the dusk of an Alberta snowstorm.

Return to IHC Videos