Loadstar Cab Cam

Links to U-Tube videos that are IH related.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Loadstar Cab Cam

Latest video of my Loadstar at work this past weekend. Some outside shots including cab top view and inside over the dash view while trucking canola down the gravel roads and prairie trails.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNs5rQXl ... e=youtu.be

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:38 am

Re: Loadstar Cab Cam

Outstanding Ralph!
I keep telling myself that someday, I am going to find my way to George's house, then up to your place.
Someday.....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:58 am

JimHadfield wrote:Outstanding Ralph!
I keep telling myself that someday, I am going to find my way to George's house, then up to your place.
Someday.....

Make it deer season Jim. Get your white tail and moose tags. There are herds of deer and lately, a few moose. ;)

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:25 pm

ralph, cool video, what kind of video unit are you using, clear, no bumps, steady. curious, where you at, im close to jim. kevin in mn

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:08 pm

kevin wrote:ralph, cool video, what kind of video unit are you using, clear, no bumps, steady. curious, where you at, im close to jim. kevin in mn

Hi Kevin
Lipton, Sask. The main camera I use is a Gopro Hero white edition. Suction mount to the rear window or roof works great. I also use a Canon EP3000 to shoot some of the video scenes and then use video from both cameras to make the finished movie. Takes a lot of editing .

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:07 am

It's deer season 24/7 here. Everyday they are in the back yard. Eating out of my garden, hasta's, and the pile of acorns that I put on the far side of the yard. I may be getting a cross bow soon. Can't use the 44 mag pistol (10.5" barrel, shaved trigger and new springs, 4 power scope, very accurate at 100 yards) since I had surgery on my right hand.And since I can't walk out into the fields any more, my 30-06 is going to my youngest son in Washington so he can hunt Antelope or whatever is in the mountains there.

Make it deer season Jim. Get your white tail and moose tags. There are herds of deer and lately, a few moose. ;)

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Photo-genius, Ralph! Loved it

Return to IHC Videos