Hello Again

The "Hot Rod" version of the K and KB truck

Pile of Parts
Pile of Parts

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:22 am

Hello Again

Hello Again
I used to be quite active on this site and would like to say hello to all my old friends and customers that bought the mirrors and grill parts I used to make. I still have the modified KB panel delivery truck that is 90% finished, and I would like to find a new home for this truck with someone that would like to finish it. I am in Vermont and have all the parts for this project, so if anyone is interested in this rare truck, please contact me at spikedog27@yahoo.com.

Take care,

Conrad Lanoue
Jacksonville, VT

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Re: Hello Again

I remember you very well. You are the genius when it come to metal forming. I have often wondered how you are doing. I used to be isb cornbinder before the forum crashed a long time ago.
I think some of your pictures show up on Google images, maybe. Anyway, your workmanship is second to nobody.
This is, for me, a pleasant surprise to see your input on the forum again.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Re: Hello Again

Hi Conrad, I too have been wondering how you are doing. I'm sure you were informed that your tooling made it to its destination. I still remember your awesome panel and wish I were in a better position to bring it home. Like Nikki stated, It is absolutely "top shelf".
Hope you are well. George

Return to The Modified K-KB