Update, custom bed being built.

The "Hot Rod" version of the K and KB truck

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:27 am

That is really great, a very nice job, and and I like your truck nice as well.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Re: Update, custom bed being built.

WEW51L110 wrote:I would agree that building is the more rewarding part, but in retirement we get our fun wherever we can find it. Since my truck is likely the only one I’m going to do for a variety of reasons, I’m now getting my fun by showing it. I got my truck in 1974 and tinkered with it off and on the first five years. Then it went essentially into hibernation. Always seemed like it had a lower priority to family, work, etc. just like your son.
At any rate, you’re doing a fine job, and when you get it “finished”, bring it and your sons Belair to the biggest car show in the south - Turkey Rod Run. That’ll give you plenty of cars/trucks to look at for a couple days.

Thank you!
I'll bet that show is fantastic in Daytona. My son and I have been going to the Chattanooga Coker Cruise in for years, but it has gotten so large that we were unable to even see all the cars last year. So, this year we passed and went to a local collector's collection of over 100 cars here locally. It was awesome due to the variety and condition of his cars and trucks. He had about 15 Model A pickups and several other Chevy and Dodges. Many cars from Willys, Austin America, Crosleys and brass cars. A real variety and a very nice older guy.
Fun to have found him and nice of him to take the time to let us look around.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Re:

Badbill wrote:That is really great, a very nice job, and and I like your truck nice as well.

Thank you Badbill!
Previous

Return to The Modified K-KB