CornBinder Connection magazine

Collectors of literature, signs, refrigerators or other IHC items

Freshly Restored
Freshly Restored

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:21 am

Re: CornBinder Connection magazine

I paided for my subscription at the show in Troy last summer. Was able to buy the first 4 issues as they were for sale there. The 5th edition showed up in the mail to Alberta, so that made my day when it arrived. Everybody on this forum should support him, as its for IHC truck people.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks for the support. Indeed,...we should support and subscribe, and promote. How else can a magazine survive?

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 pm

i was an early subscriber, received each issue, and have renewed. great magazine!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:46 pm

OK, Manfred, you may have forced me to take out a subscription. My wife buys STREET RODDER, I get CANADIAN HOT RODS by subscription and the Chapter 38 news letter, so I suppose I can get another, maybe.
Which model of Cub Cadet do you have? I am thinking of a CC or there is a really nice 1940, FORD 9n for sale locally. My Dad had a 9n back in the day and having a tractor the same year as my car would be nice.
Here is a good grin. My wife bought some chicken cordon bleu at Buy-Lo-Foods. We had a good laugh at supper, none of the dozen pieces had any chicken in them. There was a bits of ham and some sort of cheese and that's it. My son was asked if he wanted seconds and he suggested that he didn't have a first. LOL Costco sell really nice chicken cordon bleu with real chicken inside. How quaint?
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:31 pm

your wife is to be admired. Street Rodder is one of my favorite magazines. Right behind Cornbinder Connection that is.
Previous

Return to IHC Ania