OK, this made me go: huh?

Truck finds of all conditions OLD ADDS WILL BE REMOVED

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:06 am

Re: OK, this made me go: huh?

Jon, I understand your confusion on why he would try to do something like this on a "small" dollar item, however, you still have a "paper" trail, and most "small" amounts "might" fall under small claims court. Large Dollar items could possibly be considered "wire" fraud and involve the FBI as it would probably involve "crossing" multiple state lines. You know I am just positing a senario.
If you want it, Like I said, contact the Auction house. I am going to "ask" E-Bay why they are allowing his Ad. I am an A**H**E Like that. LOL I HATE Flakes on E-Bay!
lloyd

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:46 pm

very true, stay away from wire fraud, still be a possible felony, small claims is useless, they just determine if you are owed the money and the rest is up to you.

eBay and paypal are completely useless, all eBay wants is their fees, you are on your own no matter what they claim as "you are protected"

and paypal can't get you your money back once he withdraws it, if he left it in his paypal account you could, but he will withdraw it to hopefully bid for you,

still stinks of fraud, scam, or whatever word fits.

if I decide to bid on this thing, I'll do it thru the action house, they probably have a shipper contact as well.
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:17 pm

This has to be one of the sketchiest ads I have seen in some time. I am going to the auction on Saturday, about 75 miles away, in order to take some pictures. No room for any more projects for me!
Oldbike99
"If this was easy, everyone would be doing it"
Previous

Return to Diamonds in the Rough