Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:55 pm

BD Intake Manifold NOS

On ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Internation ... ab&vxp=mtr
NOS intake manifold looks right to me you be the judge if you need it

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:03 pm

Re: BD Intake Manifold NOS

Yah, but intakes rarely go bad, it is the exhaust that is most often the problem.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:20 pm

cornbinder89 wrote:Yah, but intakes rarely go bad, it is the exhaust that is most often the problem.

That is true and probably why he only has the intake to sell. I've got a couple of cracked exhaust manifolds here off a BD240. Intakes are still good.

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:46 pm

I am the guy that listed this manifold on EBay. Here is the story about it. A friend of mine works for a company that sold and these were found in a building that were left behind. He brought them to me too see if I could sell them. Neither of us knew what they were fore. I entered the numbers off of them and found a guy that needed the exhaust one. At that time I had no idea that they were a "set". Before I sent the one that the man needed I got to looking at them and that is when I discovered they went together. I called the guy to see if he needed the intake also and he said he would love to but them together but his intake was for a 2 bg carb. So I am left with a brand new intake manifold. Is there a market for it or is it scrap? I was hoping that someone could use it. Did I have too high a price on it on EBay? Where else could I advertise it? Thanks, Jay

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 pm

If you are not in a hurry, someone on here might be interested. You can put it on the Swap area.

Return to Diamonds in the Rough