Travelall trailer

Truck finds of all conditions OLD ADDS WILL BE REMOVED

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:06 pm

Travelall trailer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/296070978439

Vehicle Details
This is a Camper made from a 56 Travelall and a 56 pickup, calling it a Trailerall. I didn't wash it up for the pictures it was cold outside. This was a fun camper to create and have enjoyed it. I have taken it to some shows and of course camping. It shows some body work, I'm not a pro. The clearance lights are not functioning, it was an afterthought and the ceiling was already installed. Pulls fantastic can do any normal Highway speeds. Camper sleeps 2 adults comfortably, and 2 dogs! I'm 6ft have no issues stretching out. It's been a fun camper but onto new projects. I'm sure it's not the only one out there, but something unique for a IH enthusiast. It has Registration not a Title, Hence the weird VIN number I entered. It weighed in at 1860 therefore no title was required just registration.GENRAL INFO:Paint is 1956 IH Willow GreenAxle new 3500 trailer axle (idler axle) with wheel spacers and has Scout2 rims.New TiresScout2 hubcaps Luggage rack on roof is off a Scout2Rear bumper off a Scout2Rear tailights are off a 63? ImpalaScout2 bench seat- If buyer does not want it, I will credit back $200.00 I do have a RV couch bed if you would rather have that. Which I bought specifically for this just never changed it out. Has a Receiver hitch on the back we used it to carry our bikes.While camping someone tried to get into it breaking the key lock on liftgate, pic attached. So bad lock cylinder and I don't have another one. Rear upper liftgate has rust in the inside, see pic and is plexyglass.New Floor under Carpet.2" BallJack with roller wheel56 License plate will sell with it if you want it,INSIDE & ACCOSSORIES:Has minimal built in storage as scene in the pictures, all the camping gear goes with itIncludes a 6ft umbrella and carpeting as shown in picture. Has 2 TV trays included and has 2 fold up drink holders inside.Has a Marine battery on the front of the camper Storage compartment on the front of the camper with a grill, charcoal and misc. camping suppliesHas a Wired in phone charger in the camper compartmentLED Blue rope lightsLED center lightGun rack/fishpole rack.Carpet in rear is foam backed and soft, slept on it many timesInterior wood is T&G PineI'm sure there are things I forgot but you can message me with any questions

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg
-Joe
'54 R112

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:20 pm

Re: Travelall trailer

. Quote: While camping someone tried to get into it breaking the key lock on liftgate, pic attached. So bad lock cylinder and I don't have another one.
I seldom locked my R120. One of the neighborhood kids damaged the left side vent window and dumped the glovebox contents on the floor. He also sprayed green paint on the side of my garage. The paint was his dad's paint. He was doing some touch-up on his F250. I had the door lock damaged one time. Do you live in Canada?
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Return to Diamonds in the Rough