YELLOW T'ALL

Truck finds of all conditions OLD ADDS WILL BE REMOVED

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:18 pm

YELLOW T'ALL

http://classiccardb.com/international-h ... ition.html
Attention Bedrockjon, guess what is back on the market. I saw this T'all near Salmon Arm, BC, about 6 years ago.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:36 am

Re: YELLOW T'ALL

A true time capsule, Nikki!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:04 am

Nice site !

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:50 pm

nikkinutshop wrote:http://classiccardb.com/international-harvester/50337-1954-international-travelall-suburban-beautiful-and-original-condition.html
Attention Bedrockjon, guess what is back on the market. I saw this T'all near Salmon Arm, BC, about 6 years ago.

I think this May be another one, as bad as that one was this one is worse, I could be wrong, sitting rotting for 6 more years
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:30 pm

check out the yellow wire covers under the hood. It is the same T'all.
This T'ALL started life in Waco ,Tex was retired to a county storage for some years. It was sold and shipped to California, painted with Rustoleum yellow after some "repairs ". It sold again to someone in Alberta, sightunseen. It was shipping north to Canada. This owner had to make some expensive repairs to complete the import. He drove the T'all to Salmon Arm, BC. He immediately put it up for sale again. My son and I drove 4 hours to buy it. We didn't like what we saw and returned home without making an offer. Soon after we got a phone call offering us a last chance before a buyer from Waco, TX brought it. The T'ALL was hauled right back to where it started life, 60 years before.
A week later the newest owner put it back on the market. This truck is a big project for someone.133
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:54 pm

nikkinutshop wrote:check out the yellow wire covers under the hood. It is the same T'all.
This T'ALL started life in Waco ,Tex was retired to a county storage for some years. It was sold and shipped to California, painted with Rustoleum yellow after some "repairs ". It sold again to someone in Alberta, sightunseen. It was shipping north to Canada. This owner had to make some expensive repairs to complete the import. He drove the T'all to Salmon Arm, BC. He immediately put it up for sale again. My son and I drove 4 hours to buy it. We didn't like what we saw and returned home without making an offer. Soon after we got a phone call offering us a last chance before a buyer from Waco, TX brought it. The T'ALL was hauled right back to where it started life, 60 years before.
A week later the newest owner put it back on the market. This truck is a big project for someone.133

Yea, now I got the right link, it IS the same one, the link I got for some reason was this piece of crap, I thought Wow, they let that go to SH*T
http://classiccardb.com/international-harvester/418768-1954-international-harvester-travelall-suburban-sd-220.html
Gentle Men! you can't fight in here! This is the war room!

Return to Diamonds in the Rough