METRO

Truck finds of all conditions OLD ADDS WILL BE REMOVED

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:52 pm

METRO

A person I know sent me this email and asked if I might post it on the OLD IHC forum.
I do not know the Metro, but it looks really good in the pictures on my smartphone.

The seller says:
1959 METRO van. Short wheel base! Big back door option!
This is by far my best METRO van yet!!! Doors open and close nicely! Typically you can’t open them at all. Rear doors and main body are super square. The rear doors are the desirable wide ones that open up the whole back end. Typically they don’t fit well and the body tends to flex. Not this one! Super heavy door hinges and improved support structure for 1959. I have the original rear differential and springs with wheels and tires for the rear. The differential was removed to sell and then the guy didn’t pick it up. Roof and sides are virtually factory straight! Rusty around the rear wheel wheels but otherwise very very nice! This is the super desirable short wheelbase model! I have the grill and it is in amazing condition! All bars are there. The METRO emblem letters on the front are all there. Those letters can sell for as high as $200 each if missing.
$6900 US or $8500 Canadian for this one. Best one I've seen in original condition!
Van is in Cardston, Alberta Canada south of Calgary on the US border and just north of the Montana border.
I have good shipping connections on both sides of the border..... or come and get it. Call if interested.
alanklain@gmail.com
Alan 403 360-2904
Call and make arrangements for pictures to your email
Attachments
Metro Aug 2019 IMG_1597[4684].jpg
Metro Aug 2019 IMG_1596.jpg
Metro Aug 2019 IMG_1595.jpg
METRO Aug 2019 IMG_1592.jpg
METRO Aug 2019 IMG_1591.jpg
METRO Aug 2019 IMG_1586.jpg
Last edited by nikkinutshop on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:19 am

Re: METRO

Looks like a great Metro. If I had the funds and was in the market for one I'd definitely give it a look see.
46 K3
52 L110
68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: METRO

SOLD
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Artificial intelligence is no match for real stupidity....

Return to Diamonds in the Rough