Remodeling

New stuff, changes, etc. in the forums and elsewhere that we want to let you know about.

Moderator: Jupes

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Remodeling

U started out with tearing the garage apart to put my truck in it... Darn? I don't have a truck? Not a problem. If I ever need to talk IH with my friends, I know where you are all at.
Sfo, here's the plan Stan.

Over a rather immense amount of time, We will be doing a makeover. Nothing radical or wierd like that. And it probably won't take all that much time anyhow. So why am I bothering you? Dinner isn't ready, and I am just sitting here watching a blank screen on the TV, nuttin else to do.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 am

Re: Remodeling

So, what are you going to do Mr. Jim, I am assuming its for the website. Oh , and get that TV goin.
kevin

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:55 pm

Re: Remodeling

JimHadfield wrote:Sfo, here's the next plan Stan: I don't have anything IH anymore.

Over a rather immense amount of time (years), We will be doing a makeover. Nothing radical or wierd like that. And it probably won't take all that much time anyhow. So why am I bothering you? Dinner isn't ready, and I am just sitting here watching a blank screen on the TV, nuttin else to do.

And now my plan, Stan...
Having sold the farm, we sold our nice 3 car garage that was designed for working on trucks, we sold all IH trucks. Yep, even my tools are gone. Don't worry dad..
I'm not worried son. I know that you will be there for me.

Return to Messages from the Admins