HELP ON THE FORUM

New stuff, changes, etc. in the forums and elsewhere that we want to let you know about.

Moderator: Jupes

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon May 04, 2015 10:00 am

HELP ON THE FORUM

Hello folks, I am asking for help on the Forum! There are so many things that can make this a better Forum and more informative for all. We NEED some folks who have TIME and Some Computer skills to help in areas, such as the Members Map, Events Calender, and Many other areas. Please contact JIM Directly if you are able to help with some of the Computer related Issues.
We are always willing to "add" a feature that helps Members and the Forum, However, there currently is ONLY Jim for the Technical Computer work required to do some of those things, That is why we would like for some People to help out. Again, Please Contact Jim Directly to Help out.
I want to Thank those who already help in some areas.
Our Members are Great, Our information and willingness to Help New folks is what helps to make our Forum one of the Best!

THANK YOU!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed May 13, 2015 12:23 pm

Re: HELP ON THE FORUM

I am retired, and can deal with a lot of this, but later this summer I will be going into May for more surgery.
At that point, I will be lucky if I can get to the computer for several weeks.

In the interim, I am trying to keep everything running correctly, which takes a couple hours most every day.
:t3717:

Yard Art
Yard Art

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Re: HELP ON THE FORUM

Jim,

Just saw this message and I wanted to thank you for your work on the forum and wish you well.

Jim T

Return to Messages from the Admins