Atta Boys

New stuff, changes, etc. in the forums and elsewhere that we want to let you know about.

Moderator: Jupes

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri May 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Atta Boys

Just wanted you Folks to know that there is lots of people in the back ground to keep this forum Going. Letters like this Really are for everybody who helps keep the information flowing! If anyone "see's" someone who needs help in the forums, please, by all means help them or get them in touch with someone who can. You are all Great!

"Cannot begin to imagine the work and frustrations involved with establishing, maintianing, monitoring, and editing this invaluable website, Mr. Hadfield I came to it just prior to the hacked destruction of the former version, whose archival messages and information was a true, irreplacable treasure. But I am agin re-registered on the present version. I do have a question and that has to do with how one goes about transferring photo images to either the forum message exchange , or the truck registry, where my '52 Model L110 is already registered, but lacks a photo of my pickup?

Thanks again for your terrific service in making "all things International" informational website available.

With appreciation,
Rick Kurtz (RickK1)
Pittsburgh, PA

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Re: Atta Boys

be sure that Lloyd gets a pat on the back as well as all the rest deserving members and assistance providers!

Return to Messages from the Admins