Forum Ranks

New stuff, changes, etc. in the forums and elsewhere that we want to let you know about.

Moderator: Jupes

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Forum Ranks

With loyds help, I have got all the forum ranks set up.
Everyone is a rookie until 25 posts. Sure wish I could have gotten the setup and number of posts from the old forum.
Oh well, we are off to a real good start so far.

Thanks for all of your patience.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Re: Forum Ranks

Well it is good to be able to be on the site again. We'll get the members back I hope soon as there was a wealth of information that is still out there 8-)
Vehicles;
1953 R130
3 X 1952-'54 Austin A40 Somsersets

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:10 am

Jim, I don't mind starting out as a rookie again. Maybe this time I can finally learn how to post pictures! Maybe? Bill

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 am

Bill McPherson wrote:Jim, I don't mind starting out as a rookie again. Maybe this time I can finally learn how to post pictures! Maybe? Bill

Starting over as a rookie really sucks. I thought I was a rookie when I got my first trucks 15 years ago. And long before that, I working for a contractor/lumber yard in SE Wisconsin and all he would own was IH.
But, at least it is a clean slate now. We lost way too much information over the years and it is getting harder and harder for this old guy to remember it. I am making weekly backups of the forums, and sometimes, even more frequently.

Return to Messages from the Admins