thanks

New stuff, changes, etc. in the forums and elsewhere that we want to let you know about.

Moderator: Jupes

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:40 am

thanks

thank you Jim and Lloyd for a great site that I have enjoyed coming to over the past few years. of late however, there has been an increase in bullying, arrogance, and self proclaimed experts that are always right, and some outright belligerence through in. some personal attacks are occurring as well. When I joined this site, it was great, everybody respected each other and most were helpful. And there is still a bunch of that. However the few are making it less enjoyable to visit, and therefore I will no longer. Thanks again for everything the both of you have done and I wish you best.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:10 am

Re: thanks

This forum will be less without you. I'm sorry to see you leave, but I do understand.
I have just finished reading your last fifty posts all good stuff, certainly having you here was a compliment to the forum.
Go and have some pie, pie makes most things better.
I hope that you reconsider after a time.
I would rather have tools I do not need than to need tools I do not have
Thinking risks being controversial and possibly being offensive

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:04 pm

Re: thanks

kjhogue wrote: When I joined this site, it was great, everybody respected each other and most were helpful. And there is still a bunch of that. However the few are making it less enjoyable to visit

Could not agree with this more.
1956 S-102 Short Bed BD240

Return to Messages from the Admins