New member from New Zealand

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 am

New member from New Zealand

Hi , Jeff here from New Zealand. I have a 1964 Internatioal pickup . AB110 , 4 lt . Has a straight 6 engine but is my first truck . At the age of 55 years I have done up plenty of cars but thought I would try my hand at a small truck , pickup . I love the old girl , however are finding next to impossible to get any info about it . Have searched for Two weeks to find a workshop manual and again , near inpossible from over here .

Hope to here from you guys and enjoy the site.

Jeff

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:13 am

Re: New member from New Zealand

Welcome to Old IHC! Just ask any questions you might need answers to, someone here will probably have a helpful reply. Manny has a truck of that vintage I do believe, and I'm sure there are/will be many more to come.BTW most of IH trucks had 6 cylinder engines in them, International believed"If something ain't broke, don't mess with it!"
Vehicles;
1953 R130
3 X 1952-'54 Austin A40 Somsersets

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Re: New member from New Zealand

Take a look over at "Binderbooks.com" they sell reprints of original truck manuals. I just looked and they have a parts book that covers the AB. They have a repair manual "CTS2000ABC" that covers A line, B line, and C line for 1957 to 1963. Welcome to the site! MM

Return to Introduce Yourself