New from Alberta

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:35 pm

New from Alberta

i just acquired a L110. not quit sure of the year,my Uncle said is a 51. i was going to make a father and son project from it. but hes going thru a divorce now and has a new girlfriend.so ole dads on the back burner.. so will sell it. saw this web site and thought i would join ....thanks
Last edited by kenvb on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:04 am

Re: New from Alberta

Ken, Welcome. Go ahead and also post this up in the Swap section under complete vehicles for sale. There are some fellows in Alberta, I believe that are on the forum. Some guys down below in US. Transportation always slows sales down. Does your rig have a valid title? If not, it will be a much harder sale, especially across the border. At least that is my view. More pictures of the truck, will help also. Please put these in the appropriate areas, thanks. Folks will want to see inside condition, engine, does it even turn over by hand, all side of the truck, etc. Oh, and there are a few facebook pages for Internationals. Hope you decide to stick around and perhaps get it to going for yourself. It can take some time, and he might come around.
Lloyd Bledose

Freshly Restored
Freshly Restored

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:05 pm

no such thing as title in Alberta, you just need simple bill of sale.

You might want to advertise in the newsletter on www.ihc38.com, there are lots of IHC members in alberta

Rookie
Rookie

Post Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

YES IT HAD A 1973 Alberta Title. and its sold..

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:54 am

Sorry you had to let the truck go. But don't give up on the old IH trucks.Hope to see you back again.

Return to Introduce Yourself