Greetings from the PNW

Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Greetings from the PNW

Hello all! I'm about to enter the world of IH! I'm looking to purchase my first IH rig and it is a 1956 Metro Van.
I'm looking forward to this project as I just sold my last one that I had for ten years. (It was a ford falcon sedan delivery sorry) I'm going to start a thread in the Metro section and I look forward to any and all advise. Not sure what direction this might take me as I have yet to pick up the Metro but I should have it here to my house by next weekend!
Thank you for adding me to the group and I hope I can be as much help as I'm sure I'm going to get. Steve H.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Sun May 21, 2017 7:21 am

Re: Greetings from the PNW

Welcome and congrats to your new adventure. Metro's are a way cool truck, IMO. I look forward to watching your progress.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun May 21, 2017 10:24 am

Be prepared for some heavy spending. There are some good threads on this site and some good resources for parts. If you have not looked at it yet, check out this Thread: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1355
Look forward to watching what you do. It is your vehicle, but best advice I can give you, If you can get it on the road without major changes, see how it is, and Then map out a plan from there. That Falcon Delivery would look good in my driveway!
Most of All, Have Fun!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Sun May 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Thanks guys. As for the delivery. Seven years to do but what a ride. I really enjoy the odd or unusual vehicles so I think this will be right up my alley. I'll get her home and see what I'm in for.

Rusty Driver
Rusty Driver

Post Thu May 25, 2017 6:13 am

Looking forward to seeing some pictures and good luck with your project.

Return to Introduce Yourself