Stop in, say hi, and let us know a little bit about yourself and your project!

Rookie
Rookie

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Steve, and I have been following this website for the past 12 months...and it's great to see the site back up and running. I am mostly a "rookie" and learning through trial and error on how to restore my 1955 R-112 pick-up.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: New member

Welcome to the site, list up your general area that you live, someone might be close by that can give you a hand.

Lloyd

Rookie
Rookie

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Thanks...I should have included my location. I am out in Las Vegas, NV and would definately like to know if there are others like myself out here with a cornbinder project. We just don't see any International trucks out on the roads here and it sure would be nice to bounce ideas and information with some knowledgeable folks!!!

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Not sure if anyone lives close by you, but there are folks all around, I am in Idaho.
Welcome again.

Golden Jubilee
Golden Jubilee

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:29 am

You don't have to do it all alone, you know. ;)
Ask plenty of questions so we can get our knowledge base built up here. OR post some of the answers you've figgered out yourself.
And don't forget to post up some pics of your rig. Would love to see a nice picture of a binder at night on the strip all lit up 'n' everything.
"How the heck did that happen?"

Return to Introduce Yourself